It’s that magical time of a student’s life when making life decisions is actually encouraged — senior year.
For many, it comes way too fast. For others, it doesn’t come fast enough. And for still more, it sneaks up on them, finding them unprepared and unsure what the future should hold for them.
Whether students are prepared or not, senior year is inevitable and the job of preparing students for the next step tends to fall on the shoulders of countless high school guidance counselors.
Read the rest of this entry »
Incoming search terms for the article:
- www uscollegesearch org
- incoming search terms keywordluv
- most comfortable running shoes incoming search terms for the article keywordluv
- incoming search terms for the article keywordluv 6
- vacuum sealing how to make baby food at home incoming search terms for the article keywordluv
- incoming search terms slimquick body cleanser keywordluv
- incoming search terms for the article keywordluv